Access Point wireless 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N PoE
The wireless access Point N300 PoE TRENDnet TEW-653AP combines coverage wireless n broadband with the technology of PoE (Power over Ethernet) and thus provides a speed and coverage, respectively, 12 times and 4 times greater than standard wireless-g.
Technical data :
- Wi-Fi Compatible with IEEE 802.11 n/g/b
- Device powered by Ethernet cable using the protocol PoE IEEE 802.3 af
- Point of convenient access, WDS or repeater provide flexibility to the network
- Encryption advanced wireless : 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, and WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Supports multiple SSID (up to 4 SSID) with VLAN tagging 802.1 q (AP mode)
- Transfer of data up to up to 300Mbps thanks to a connection IEEE 802.11 n
- Oversees the allocation of bandwidth via gui
- Protected configuration Xi-Fi (WPS) integrates quickly wireless clients
- Support of the authentication protocol 802.1 X
- Prioritization quality of service (QoS) to Multimedia (WMM) Wi-Fi
- Management via Internet browser
- Supports SNMP (v1, v2c)
The N300 Wireless PoE Access Point (model TEW-653AP) combines high speed wireless n coverage with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology* to deliver up to 12x the speed and 4x the coverage of wireless g**. This feature rich device blends into most environments and offers Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), and Repeater mode functionality.
Define a weekly power saving schedule, view real time network traffic charts, turn off the flashing LED indicators, and assign individual VLANs*** for up to 4 separate SSIDs. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers superior range and eliminates dead spots. Synchronize wireless clients at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Advanced encryption protects valuable data and WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes video and audio packets.
- Fabryka pro graczy
- tew731br schedule
- tew-653ap где кнопка wps
- trendnet tew-653ap