Full HD memory card camcorder
Registration of dazzling Full HD videos on optional memory card. Lightweight and easy to carry, this Sony HDR-CX190 unit has features intelligent and easy-to-use shooting, sharing and capture photos and videos crisp HD.
- Sony HDR-CX190
- Smartphone Android
- Record 1920 x 1080 Full HD - recording high quality very detailed, with the famous AVCHD format
- Save on memory option card - saves on Removable Memory Stick or SD cards (Memory Stick Pro Duo / SD / SDHC)
- Carl Zeiss lens with optical zoom 25 x / 30 x - objective Carl Zeiss has a powerful optical zoom to get closer you to remote objects extended zoom
- SteadyShot with active mode - image stabilizer with function anti-shake for stable images even when you walk
- Exmor R CMOS super sensitive sensor type 1/5.8 - wide high-performance sensor for photos and videos of crisp with reduced image noise, especially in low light
- BIONZ processor - Image processor high speed for better image quality and a faster response time
- Photos up to 5.3 megapixels - technology Super resolution per pixel, for photos high quality detailed
- Screen LCD 6.7 cm / 2, 7″ Clear Photo - screen touch high quality for clear and bright photos with high contrast and a wide viewing angle
- Connection and fast loading thanks to built-in USB cable - USB cable is protected in the strap from the camcorder. Connect Handycam to your PC and upload videos or recharge the battery
She is obviously very fast on this model which includes the bare minimum: a button, a recording button and zoom control. But do you need anything else? The CX190 switches off automatically at the close of the LCD knowing that it takes to manually open the lens barrier. There's no viewfinder, shooting through the 6.7 cm to 230 k pixels LCD screen which is correct for this price. Connectivity boils down to the HDMI output to connect the camcorder to a HD TV with the USB to connect it to a computer and retrieve its videos/photos files. The USB cable is also integrated with wrist strap. There is no headphone or microphone input. In General, the CX190 is nice to use because its plastic housing is lightweight (175 grams with battery) and fits easily into a jacket pocket.