Disk hard 3. 5″ 1.5 To 7200 RPM 64 MB Serial ATA 6 Gb/s (bulk)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 6 Gb/s SATA drives contain an unrivaled power in a single drive. A single platform for all applications of desktop storage. Proven performing disk combining reliability, simplicity and capability.
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.14
- Seagate OptiCache technology improves the performance of 45%
- Seagate AcuTrac technology ensures reliable performance read/write, even in operational environments strongly focused on human
- Seagate SmartAlign technology to adopt advanced to 4K sectors smoothly format
- The SATA 6 GB/s interface maximizes data transfer rate
Seagate is one of the two giants of the hard disk with more than 40% of market shares. Less affected than its competitor Western Digital by the end of 2011 floods, he had the opportunity to take the place of number 1 until the situation returns to "normal" in the second quarter of 2012.
The constructor proposes that a single model of disk 3 TB. Integrated within the range Barracuda 7200.14, the ST3000DM001 launched in November 2011 integrated 3 trays of 1 TB running at 7200 RPM and has 64 MB of cache for a sustained throughput of 210 MB/s peak and 156 MB/sec on average.
Side endurance if Seagate intends this disc in addition to desktop personal servers and NAS, it merely to announce 300 000 cycles of loading / unloading of the heads (while configuring an aggressive parking of the heads by default after 30 seconds of inactivity...) and a period of annual use of 2400 hours, or 6.57 hours per day. A way to steer buyers towards professional ranges more expensive but not necessarily more reliable discs?
- 7200 14 SmartAlign
- 7200 14 ЗАКОРОТИТЬ КАНАЛ ЧТЕНИЯ ЗАПИСИ
- 7200 14 HDD