With a zoom super-telephoto 22x, a CMOS imaging sensor 18.1-megapixel effective in low-light conditions, and the technologies Wi-Fi and GPS built-in, all this in a slim case and stylish, this compact camera Nikon Coolpix S9500 is designed for travel.
- Nikon Coolpix S9500
- Sensor : CMOS 1/2.3". 18.91 MP
- Lens : optical Zoom 22x with glass lens-NIKKOR
- Aperture : f/3.4-6.3
- Autofocus AF contrast
- Vibration reduction VR by moving lens
- Screen size : 3 inch with 614 000 pixels
- Photo resolution : 4896 x 3672 pixels
- Video resolution : 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Sensitivity ISO : 125 – 3200
- 19 Scene modes and built-in image editor
- Recording media : SD/SDHC memory Card/SDXC
- Dimensions : 60.3 x 110.1 x 30.7 mm 205g
The compact body of the COOLPIX S9500 contains a wide range of cutting-edge technologies that make this camera 18 million pixels on a single model.
In addition to the integrated Wi-Fi which lets you instantly share photos, the super optical zoom-NIKKOR 22x and the back-illuminated CMOS sensor of 18 million pixels allow you to capture the action far away, or close-ups of spontaneous ease. The VR guarantees a net income, and the stability of the image on the large OLED screen from 7.5 cm (3 inches), thus facilitating the framing.
Record videos in Full HD at the touch of a command, and even separate scenes into a single movie. The integrated GPS allows you to tag your photos at any time, or retrace your route on the computer.
COOLPIX S9500 : compact, powerful and rich in features.
- apn nikon x30
- tsseductionAPN NIKON